Although the idea of standing up and paddling originated thousands of years ago, this has recently become much more popular as a way of keeping fit whilst gliding over the water. Stand up paddle boards are larger than surf boards, making them more stable.
We have two great locations for you to try this new activity or improve your skills. Choose from 3 hour guided trips on the sea from Cagdwith Cove on the Lizard or choose Hayle Harbour for a more sheltered 2 hour trip on the estuary.
- Hayle = 2 hours = £38 per person
- Lizard = 3 hours = £48 per person
- Discount – £2.50 off for groups of 4 to 7; £5 off for groups of 8 or more.
- OR £5 off your second activity.
- Please contact us for large group discounts.
- Gift vouchers available.
- Lizard: 9.30am to 12.30pm or 2 to 5 pm
- Hayle: Arranged around high water; approx 9.30am/12.30pm/3pm
The paddle boarding sessions are suitable for children aged 8 upwards and there is no upper age limit! Younger children are advised to choose the shorter sessions in Hayle.